Ft Lauderdale Boat Cruises
Sail & Splash Fort Lauderdale
Daily Except Wednesdays 1 – 4:30PM (3.5 Hrs)
Come sail and play in Fort Lauderdale’s “Aquatic Playground” on this unforgettable excursion aboard our state of the art catamaran the Spirit of Lauderdale and enjoy one of the best Ft Lauderdale boat cruises. Sit back and relax while we tour the “Venice of America” and “Millionaires Row” and set sail to the Atlantic Ocean!
Trips run year round! Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.BUY TICKETS
Included in this trip:
- Enjoy our water slide on the back of the boat or our giant water trampoline
- Play on the huge water mat, or borrow a mask & snorkel to explore (weather permitting)
- See the “Venice of America”- beautiful mega mansions, including “Millionaire’s Row”
- See celebrity and mega yachts in “The Yachting Capitol of the World”
- Hear about historic sites along the way
- ExperiencePortEverglades, home to many cruise lines
Check our our customer reviews either below or in the sidebar from two different sources.
Next we’ll head to the Atlantic Ocean. Sails up, sea breezes and salt air increase everyone’s taste for fun. Calypso music and breaking waves provide a tropical rhythm. Relax and enjoy the views while you sip on an ice cold beverage served by our friendly crew at Ft Lauderdale boat cruises Spirit of Lauderdale.
Splash! Arriving at our swim stop, the real fun begins, as you slide down our super water slide into the tropical blue-green water on Fort Lauderdale’s first reef. Guests may play on our giant trampoline, relax with a swim noodle or borrow a mask and snorkel and explore (weather permitting). Or just relax on the nets and catch a tan on a catamaran! Ft Lauderdale Boat Cruises “Sail and Splash” is the best way to spend and afternoon in Fort Lauderdale!