Wednesdays Only 1 – 4:30 PM (3.5 Hrs)
Come discover Fort Lauderdale’s finest natural treasures on this unforgettable Fort Lauderdale Boat Cruises excursion aboard our state of the art catamaran Spirit of Lauderdale. Sit back and relax while we set sail to the ocean and our barrier island destination!
Next we’ll head to the Atlantic Ocean. Sails up, sea breezes and salt air increase everyone’s taste for fun. Calypso music and breaking waves provide a tropical rhythm. Relax and enjoy the scenery while you sip on an ice cold beverage served by our friendly crew on the Fort Lauderdale Boat Cruises “Spirit of Lauderdale” Catamaran.
See sights such as:
- “Old Florida Beach” at John U. Lloyd Park
- The World Famous Intracoastal “Venice of America”
- “Millionaires Row” and Beautiful Mansions
- Port Everglades, home to many cruise lines
- “The Yachting Capitol of the World’s”mega & celebrity yachts
- Hear stories about Historic sites along the Intracoastal
- Exciting array of dining and shopping options in Fort Lauderdale
Check our our customer reviews either below or in the sidebar from two different sources.
The exotic barrier island John U. Lloyd State Park is a 253 acre park between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, perfect for beach combing, swimming, sunbathing, paddle boarding, kayaking and volleyball. This astounding beach front park preserves some of South Florida’s vanishing natural resources.
Island beach facilities include a bar/restaurant, clean restrooms, fresh water showers, picnic tables and chaise lounges.
This trip includes the use of masks and snorkels (weather permitting)