Catamaran Reef Sail
Saturdays and Sundays 9:30AM -Noon (2.5 HR)
An unforgettable Reef Snorkeling Fort Lauderdale adventure begins with a tour through Millionaires Row on the Intracoastal Waterway to Port Everglades Cruise Ship port and then we head out to the beautiful Ft Lauderdale ocean waters.
Trips run year round! Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.BUY TICKETS
The natural coral reef is located about ½ mile offshore, so experience the underwater world that exists right off our shores! Fort Lauderdale is part of the 3rd largest barrier reef on the planet that stretches from the Dry Tortugas to the Palm Beaches, it’s no wonder Snorkeling Fort Lauderdale is one of the best ways to spend a morning! The proximity to the warm waters of the gulfstream means that on any given day you may see something that is truly amazing. This natural coral reef varies in depth from 7’ at the shallowest point to 20’ at the deeper end and is home to a variety of colorful marine species. We spend approximately an hour at the reef where you will have the option of exploring the reef with provided mask and snorkel, bask in the suns golden rays or relax in the covered seating area or catch a tan on the nets. We will then sail back along the beaches and beautiful mansions along the intracoastal. Ft. Lauderdale’s waterways also known as the “Venice of America. “
Check our our customer reviews either below or in the sidebar from two different sources.
Reef Sail Fort Lauderdale
- Price includes mask & snorkel, noodle floats soft drinks and light snacks.
- There is no minimum age to participate however you must be able to swim proficiently.
- All ages and skill levels welcome including kids, families, beginner and experienced snorkelers.
- You may bring your own food aboard no glass containers, coolers or alcoholic beverages.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.